Pour Les Femmes
Long Cashmere Dress - Cream
To best maintain the natural state of our cashmere garments, we highly recommend dry cleaning.
If you are familiar with cashmere and would like to maintain yourself, please refer to our home care guide below.
- Flip the garment inside out if applicable.
- Hand wash in lukewarm water using cashmere or wool detergent.
- Wash separately or with cashmere garments of the same colour.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Remove excess water by applying pressure or pressing the water out. Be cautious to not wring or twist the garment to dry it as that could damage the material.
- Lay flat on a clean towel to dry and re-shape the garment to its original form.
- Once dry, gently steam iron from the inside out.
While handling the garment, be mindful of any type of sharp object that could damage the material.
Although our cashmere is of the highest quality, the fibre is naturally delicate, and thus piling should be expected to some degree.
When the material rubs together, the fibres gradually entangle into what is known as a pill. Pilling is natural and thus unavoidable, but proper maintenance can help protect the delicate nature of the garment.
Preventative measures for pilling include turning the garment inside out before washing, avoiding fabric softener, and minimising abrasion while wearing.
Pilling can be easily removed by lightly picking the knots or using a special cashmere comb. We recommend that you do not use fabric shavers to trim piling as this method could be damaging to the garment. Be sure to manage piling on dry fabric only.
In order to enjoy our cashmere season after season, handle very gently with the utmost care.